Monday, July 8, 2013

The Chair

The Kermit Chair is very popular among motorcycle campers and I bought one at last year's RA Rally in Copper Mountain, Colorado.  They pack down very small so they're easy to fit on a motorcycle with my other camping gear.  In fact, I can get my sleeping bag, air mattress, jetboil stove, pillow, hatchet, tent, and coffee making equipment all in 1 Helen 2 wheels large drawstring sack.  The Kermit chair with leg extensions and cup holder fits in a smaller sack and both strap onto the rear seat of the bike easily.
One service Kermit offers is embroidery of your name and a motoman on the chair back.  I had asked Shannon to use her super duper new sewing machine with embroidery attachment to put my name, forum handle, and blog address on the left side with a picture of my R1200RT on the right.  She did a great job and I'm sure I'll be the envy of all the campers next week at the BMW MOA Rally in Salem, Oregon.  Here are a few pics of her handiwork:


No comments:

Post a Comment